This is the Windows app named Manuscript4u whose latest release can be downloaded as manuscript4u25b-fixed-windows-and-linux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Manuscript4u with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Read and search the Bible with the original languages (Hebrew;Aramaic;Greek) and a translation in paralell.
For Windows and Linux it is pre compiled. No installation, just unpack and click on the executable.
Leia e pesquise a Bíblia com as línguas originais (hebraico;aramaico;grego) e uma tradução em paralelo.
Para Windows e Linux está pré compilado. Não é necessário instalar, apenas descompacte e clique sobre o executável
It is Open Source GNU/GPL and the source code in Lazarus/Free Pascal is in the package.
If you have Free Pascal and Lazarus installed you can compile for other systems. If you do that, please let me know.
New features of version 2.4:
1-Typing in Greek and Hebrew letters.
2-A little Gematria.
obs. Version 2.5 for windows had a bug, fixed version ready.
2-Inprovements on the dictionary
3-Interface in English, Português, Español, Français, Русский, 中文
# bible biblia bíblia bibel библия 圣经 성경 聖書 बाइबिल
- Strong's Greek dictionary
- internet integration through the default browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Septuagint with the more used versification (work in progress yet, but useful already)
- Interface and Manual in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese
- Notes (Annotations). You can write a note attached to each verse.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/manuscript4u/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.