This is the Windows app named MarkList whose latest release can be downloaded as SupportingApplicationsForMarklist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MarkList with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Teachers can submit mark lists from mobile app.
Mark lists are bulk printed. Pdf can be printed individually.
Mark lists are compiled in to one data sheet. Progress cards can be viewed or printed directly.
You can write your own code to print Progress Card. Data is collected in Text Format so can be accessed and interpreted easily.
Mobile App Google Playstore Link :
Other open source projects :
- Marklist creation simple and effortless on mobile devices.
- Cool and Pleasant user interface.
- Marklists are available in pocket any time and can be referred.
- Ready Count of Absent, Zeros, Blanks etc.
- Create Instant Merit list of students.
- Instant MCQ assessment.
- Up to 99 different MCQ sets are supported.
- Printing of marklists in neat tabulated form (Using Associated Desktop App).
- Addition of two or more marklists can be performed (Using Desktop App).
- Consolidated printout upto 4 marklists with Total (using desktop).
- More reports to be added soon.
- View & Print Progress Cards
Java Swing, Handheld/Mobile/PDA
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/marklist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.