This is the Windows app named Marlin whose latest release can be downloaded as Marlin2.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Marlin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Marlin is a popular open source firmware for the RepRap family of 3D printers. It is straightforward, reliable, extensible and adaptable, which is why it is used by many respected commercial 3D printer vendors as well as hobbyists. It runs on inexpensive 8-bit Atmel AVR micro-controllers, with added support for 32-bit and ARM-based boards. Marlin builds can be small enough for use on a headless printer with only modest hardware, and features can be enabled as-needed.
- Full-featured G-code with over 150 commands
- Complete G-code movement suite, including lines, arcs, and Bézier curves
- Smart motion system with lookahead, interrupt-based movement, linear acceleration
- Support for Cartesian, Delta, SCARA, and Core/H-Bot kinematics
- Closed-loop PID heater control with auto-tuning, thermal protection, safety cutoff
- Support for up to 5 extruders plus a heated printbed
- LCD Controller UI with more than 30 language translations
- Host-based and SD Card printing with autostart
- Bed Leveling Compensation — with or without a bed probe
- Linear Advance for pressure-based extrusion
- Support for Volumetric extrusion
- Support for mixing and multi-extruders (Cyclops, Chimera, Diamond)
- Support for Filament Runout/Width Sensors
- Print Job Timer and Print Counter
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/marlin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.