This is the Windows app named Mars whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mars with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mars is an open source, cross-platform infrastructure component and official terminal basic component of WeChat. It consists of four main parts: Comm, which contains a basic library, including basic tools like sockets, threads, alarm, message queues, and coroutines; Xlog, which provides high-performance, high-availability, security, and fault-tolerant log functions; SDT which is the network diagnosis module; and STN or signaling transmission network module, the major component of Mars responsible for the small data signaling channel between the terminal and the server.
Mars has been proven effective by billions of WeChat users. It supports Android, iOS/macOS and Windows platforms, and is very mobile platform friendly due to its minimal power and traffic consumption.
- Mobile platform- friendly
- Socket-based implementation
- Supports long link
- DNS extension
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mars.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.