This is the Windows app named MassGeotagger whose latest release can be downloaded as MassGeotagger-0.78beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MassGeotagger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTION:MassGeotagger lets you select a photo, a photo folder or a folder tree and update the latitude and longitude coordinates in the EXIF data of the selected photos. To get the GPS coordinates, the method of choice is to select one or several GPX files and set the difference of time between APN time saved in EXIF data and GPS time. However other strategies to match JPG and GPS coordinates are available : by selecting one of the GPX waypoint, by selecting a point on the map or by user input.
MassGeotagger can also be used to view the location of geotagged photos on a map.
- Load JPG photos recursively or not and display Latitude and Longitude data
- Load GPS way points from GPX files recursively
- Display GPS way points on map or as a list
- Match GPS tracks with JPG Photos with different strategy of matching
- Let user input latitude and longitude either by coordinates or by pointing the location on a map
- View geotagged photos on a map
- Save geotagged photos by overwriting existing EXIF data, writing new photos or creating a KML file
- Save configuration
- English and French languages available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/massgeotagger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.