This is the Windows app named MaterialEditText whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.4Release.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MaterialEditText with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
AppCompat v21 makes it easy to use Material Design EditText in our apps, but it's so limited. If you've tried that, you know what I mean. So I wrote MaterialEditText, the EditText in Material Design, with more features that Google Material Design Spec has introduced. Base color will be used as bottom line color, text color (reset alpha to 87%) and hint text color (reset alpha to 26%). You can use app:met_baseColor in xml or setBaseColor() in java code. If you haven't set a base color, black will be used. Primary color will be used as the activated bottom line color, highlight floating label color, and singleline ellipsis color. You can use app:met_primaryColor in xml or setPrimaryColor() in java code. If you haven't set a primary color, the base color will be used. Just use com.rengwuxian.materialedittext.MaterialEditText instead of EditText in your layout xml. MaterialEditText has directly inherited EditText, so you don't have to change your java code.
- Floating labels
- Custom floating label text
- Single line ellipsis
- Max/Min characters
- Helper text and error text
- Custom accent typeface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/materialedittext.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.