This is the Windows app named Math Mania Alpha whose latest release can be downloaded as MathMania.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Math Mania Alpha with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Math Mania Alpha
This Maths suite is perfect for any student studying for GCSE Maths(in Future updates support will be available for installation on a school network)
At the current time the program only generates questions for the student to answer.
The Current Question Set are:
Lowest Common Factors
Square - Area, and Perimeter
Triangle - Area and Perimeter
Plans are in place to implement all type of math question that is covered in GCSE Maths.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me.
a modified version of the underlying maths library will be available to developers upon completion of this project. Written in C# for the .Net Framework. More info coming soon.
Program makes use of NCal for advanced mathematical evaluation. Check it out at: https://ncalc.codeplex.com/
- Randomly Generates Maths Question
- Exam Generation - Coming Soon
- Support For School Networks - Coming Soon
Education, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathmania/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.