This is the Windows app named MathGL whose latest release can be downloaded as mathgl-8.0-mingw.win64.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MathGL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A free cross-platform library of fast C++ routines for the plotting of up to 3-ranged data. It can export to bitmap and vector EPS/SVG files. There are window interfaces (GLUT/FLTK/Qt) and console tools. MathGL can be used from C/Fortran/Python/Octav/Lua
- high-quality scientific graphics (raster and vector EPS, SVG)
- large (may be largest!) set of plot types
- fast data plotting and handling of large data arrays
- work in window and in console modes
- many interfaces (C/C++/Fortran/Python/Octave/...)
wxWidgets, Qt, FLTK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mathgl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.