This is the Windows app named Matlab VideoUtils whose latest release can be downloaded as VideoUtils_v1_2_4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Matlab VideoUtils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Matlab Toolbox to process video files, which consists on a set of classes for reading, writing, correcting light changes and generating gaussian pyramids in real time.
This toolbox is designed for Windows x64, Max OS X x64 and Linux x64.
Through to use of Ffmpeg, it can reproduce and create videos very fast and also do no require to load the entire video file in memory.
In addition the C++ code is already compiled in order to simplify the toolbox installation.
In order to stay tuned for updates, you can follow the Matlab VideoUtils on Twitter (@VideoUtils): https://twitter.com/#!/VideoUtils
If anyone is interested in collaborate, please contact to me -> https://sourceforge.net/sendmessage.php?touser=3811831
- Read Videos in different formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, mkv, etc.
- Write Videos in different formats.
- Correct fast light changes
- Generate Gaussian Pyramids
- Stitch images using Multiband Blending
Science/Research, Education, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videoutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.