This is the Windows app named Matplotlib whose latest release can be downloaded as REL_v3.4.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Matplotlib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib makes easy things easy and hard things possible. Matplotlib ships with several add-on toolkits, including 3D plotting with mplot3d, axes helpers in axes_grid1 and axis helpers in axisartist. A large number of third party packages extend and build on Matplotlib functionality, including several higher-level plotting interfaces (seaborn, HoloViews, ggplot, ...), and a projection and mapping toolkit (Cartopy). Matplotlib is the brainchild of John Hunter (1968-2012), who, along with its many contributors, have put an immeasurable amount of time and effort into producing a piece of software utilized by thousands of scientists worldwide. Matplotlib is a Sponsored Project of NumFOCUS, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity in the United States. Matplotlib has support for visualizing information with a wide array of colors and colormaps.
- Develop publication quality plots with just a few lines of code
- Use interactive figures that can zoom, pan, update, etc.
- Take full control of line styles, font properties, axes properties, and more
- Export and embed to a number of file formats and interactive environments
- Explore tailored functionality provided by third party packages
- Learn more about Matplotlib through the many external learning resources
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/matplotlib.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.