This is the Windows app named MaxLauncher whose latest release can be downloaded as maxlauncher_188.8.131.52_setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MaxLauncher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MaxLauncher is an open source tabbed launcher. Its primary goal is to reduce the amount of time to run a program/file. It is capable of creating multiple configuration files, each of which can have a maximum of 10 tabs. Each tab and button are assigned keys corresponding to a standard keyboard. A user can click on the buttons/tabs or simply press the corresponding key to run the program or file.
- Ability to launch an item (ie. program, folder, or command) in two or three keystrokes
- Favorites bar with 10 configurable buttons each corresponding to F1-F10 keys
- Create up to ten tabs. Each tab consists of 30 configurable buttons for a total of 300 configurable buttons for each file (*.mld). Each tab corresponds to the number 1-0 and the buttons on each tab correspond to the letters/symbols below the number keys
- Data is contained in one text file (*.mld) in XML format
- Multiple files (*.mld) can be created to further group items (eg. work, home, project1, etc.). Simply assign a *.mld file to a button to load.
- Drag and drop support
- Support for international keyboard layouts
- Configurable hotkey to launch the program
- Option to change a program's initial window size and location
- Ability to run multiple instances
- Ability to run in portable mode(eg. on a usb stick or external hard drive)
- Supports custom themes
- Runs on 32 and 64-bit versions
- Visit the website for an updated list ...
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxlauncher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.