This is the Windows app named Mechvibes whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mechvibes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
It's a side project that I made for myself since when I use my own mechanical keyboard at late night or in the office and my parents and my coworkers hate that a lot because the sound of the keyboard is very loud (especially in quiet places). So if you are facing this issue just like me then this product is for you!
- Plays typewriter sound
- You can add more keyboard sound set by recording any sound you like and add them to this app with some easy steps.
- Use your laptop keyboard or non-mechanical keyboard at work and still hear your loved sound.
- Use this app as any purpose as you want (such as demo for the buyer about the keyboard sound before they buy it, custom any sound for any key...)
With Mechvibes Editor, you can create a new sound pack, edit existing sound pack or share them with your friends.
- Plays mechanical keyboard sounds as you type
- Plays typewriter sound as you type
- Create, edit, share your customized sound packs
- Add existing sound packs from community
- Help blind people type on their keyboard easier with voice pack
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mechvibes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.