This is the Windows app named mergestat-lite whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mergestat-lite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MergeStat enables open-source, operational analytics for software engineering teams. Treat your code (and configuration files) like a database to operationalize aspects of the SDLC. Ensure your organization is always following best practices in the software development lifecycle. Engineering transparency. Keep tabs on the areas of interest in your engineering organization, across repositories and teams. MergeStat enables SQL queries on the tools and processes involved in building and shipping software. Use data to inform decisions, support arguments, and work more efficiently. Leverage the flexibility of SQL to ask the questions that matter to you. Existing tools tell you what to care about, MergeStat lets you decide what's important. MergeStat can run on most infrastructure. Ours or yours. Fully open-source and self-deployable on any infrastructure to ensure security/privacy.
- Tailored specifically to you
- Data-informed software development
- Code querying
- Audit and compliance
- Engineering transparency
- SQL for the software development lifecycle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mergestat-lite.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.