This is the Windows app named Metabase whose latest release can be downloaded as Metabasev0.41.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Metabase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Metabase is the easiest way to let everyone in your company access business data and analytics, learn from it and ask questions. Even if you or your colleagues have no experience in SQL, you can easily summarize and visualize your data, share it and let your team ask questions about it.
Metabase creates beautiful graphs and charts, with an easy-to-use dashboard where everyone can create, organize and share exceptionally visualized data. It supports a great number of databases, including Postgres, MySQL, Druid, MongoDB, SQLite and more. Setup literally takes 5 minutes.
- Speedy and simple setup
- Lets everyone ask questions even without SQL knowledge
- Rich dashboards with auto refresh and fullscreen option
- SQL Mode for analysts and data pros
- Create canonical segments and metrics
- Schedule and send charts or results via email or Slack
- Metabot lets you view data anytime on Slack
- Option to humanize data
- Alerts lets you see changes in your data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metabase.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.