This is the Windows app named MetaOpen to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as EIder.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MetaOpen to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MetaOpen to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOur bioanalytical research exploits practical and efficient high-throughput technologies for the analyses of complex mixtures derived from living systems. This will facilitate the development of preventive, predictive and personalized medicine for specific diseases and will promote health and wellness. We use a number of high-throughput analytical platforms including multidimensional liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (MDLC-MS) for proteomics, and for metabolomics; liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS), and comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GCxGC/TOF-MS). Each type of analysis affords limited analyte coverage of molecules present in a patient sample and therefore provides only a partial molecular profile for an individual patient. These diverse analytical data must be integrated with advanced bioinformatics methods for accurate evaluation of health and detection of disease susceptibility.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/metaopen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.