This is the Windows app named Mezzanine whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mezzanine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mezzanine is a powerful open source content management platform built using the Django framework. In many ways it is like many other content management tools, offering an intuitive interface for managing all of your content. But Mezzanine is different in that it provides most of its functionality by default. While other platforms rely heavily on modules or reusable applications, Mezzanine comes ready with all the functionality you need, making it the more efficient choice.
Mezzanine has a simple yet highly extensible architecture that lets you really get into the code. Apart from the features that come with Django such as MVC architecture, ORM, templating and caching, Mezzanine comes with a great many other features. This includes hierarchical page navigation, a simple drag-and-drop HTML5 forms builder with CSV export, scheduled publishing, easy page ordering, social media sharing, and so much more.
- Django features (MVC architecture, ORM, caching, automatic admin interface, etc.)
- Hierarchical page navigation
- Ability to save as draft and then preview on site
- Scheduled publishing
- Drag-and-drop page ordering
- WYSIWYG editing
- Page editing in-line
- Drag-and-drop HTML5 forms builder with CSV export
- SEO friendly URLs and meta data
- Module for Ecommerce / Shopping cart (Cartridge)
- Dashboard widgets you can configure
- Blog engine
- Free and premium themes
- Different user accounts and profiles with email verification
- Available in over 35 languages
- Social media sharing (Facebook or Twitter)
- Twitter Bootstrap integration, search engine, API and more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mezzanine.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.