This is the Windows app named Microsoft SEAL whose latest release can be downloaded as Release4.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Microsoft SEAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Microsoft SEAL is an open-source homomorphic encryption library that allows computations to be performed directly on encrypted data, with no need for any decryption. Developed by the Cryptography and Privacy Research group at Microsoft, it enables software engineers to build end-to-end encrypted data storage and computation services that never have to procure the customer's key. Microsoft SEAL is very easy to use, compile and run in many different environments.
Homomorphic encryption is an encryption scheme that allows the cloud to compute directly on the encrypted data, without requiring the data to be decrypted first. This results in encrypted computations remaining encrypted, decrypted only by the data owner using the secret key.
- Allows computations to be performed directly on encrypted data
- No required dependencies, but has optional features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/microsoft-seal.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.