This is the Windows app named midipiano_chung whose latest release can be downloaded as midipiano_chung.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named midipiano_chung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
midipiano chung is a free open source standalone virtual midi acoustic piano synthesizer /expander with samples based sounds and originals dsps effects, connected to the choozen virtual midi input (up to 3 if any) and midiout(thru) ports of your computer.It is easily extensible by adding or modifying sound files (mp3,wav) in the /sounds/ folder.Works well as output for midi_chung player and midirec_chung recorder or an external usb midi master keyboard. It is written in compiled freebasic and uses fbsound(freebasic). Can run on a small netbook . Autochord , themeonly, learn (automatic chord learning from played data) functions added to recorder/player .( auto adds/replace chords to any music melody ). can record and export to midifiles.
included brainpiano_chung a version with neural network brain autochord trial. (it really adds chords)
included brainpiano2_chung version with custom neural network music generator .
amazing brainpiano3_chung added
quantize trial added to recorder
- source (.bas .bi freebasic files) is included in the zip file
- up to 128 notes polyphony / 15 channels
- works with mp3 or wav sounds
- originals dsps (keyrev,keytone(keys dependent),rev,equ,autovol,comp,velo,delay
- load,save effects settings, or presets(all settings)
- piano,piano1,...piano9 sampled instruments
- select midi input1,input2,input3, output(thru) ports
- 32bits all at once multi-dsps effects
- stunning sound with variation types (-7...+7)
- ideal as output for midi_chung or a usb midi master keyboard
- record your real piano and add new sounds
- autochord , themeonly, learn (play to chord) functions added to recorder/player
- can run without midi port with the integrated midi recorder/player
- import / export to midifiles
- works with windows 10 64bits
- midi quantization trial with recorder
- standalone apps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/midipianochung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.