This is the Windows app named MilCity to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MilCity-Blue.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MilCity to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MilCity to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:MilCity is a Real Time Strategy based game. Build your own city, earn money and produce energy ... and construct weapons ! And, like in a Battleship game, you can use these weapons against your opponents. Available on all J2ME capable mobile phones !
- Solo mode, against 4 types of AI
- Multiplayer mode, up to 2 players (and more later ...), with Bluetooth
- Screen resolution : 320*240 pixels
- 9 types of buildings available, and 6 different weapons
- Written in J2ME, it will run on every mobile phone with J2ME
- Minimum configuration : CLDC 1.0 & MIDP 2.0
- Tested phones : Sony Ericsson W595(S)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/milcity/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.