This is the Windows app named MinIO whose latest release can be downloaded as Bugfixreleasesourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinIO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MinIO is a high performance object storage server that is API compatible with Amazon S3 cloud storage service. MinIO makes it easy to build high performance, cloud native data infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads. It is incredibly fast, enabling object storage to operate as the primary storage tier for a diverse set of workloads. It is also built to be cloud native and enterprise ready.
MinIO is being used worldwide in various production deployments, and is leading the way as the most downloaded object storage server in the industry.
- READ/WRITE speeds of 183 GB/s and 171 GB/s on standard hardware
- Built on the principles of web scale
- Cloud native - No other object store is more Kubernetes-friendly
- Enterprise ready
- The defacto standard for Amazon S3 compatibility
- Simple and minimalist, yet incredibly powerful
- Powered by a large community
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.