This is the Windows app named MinPOS whose latest release can be downloaded as OpenbravoPos-2.30-Sourcecode.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MinPOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Welcome to the MinPOS family.
MinPOS is Point Of Sale free software licensed. You can use and free update forever.
It's developed from Openbravo POS but modified so many. Please see how to install at Wiki
Support multi-language (English, France, Vietnam...)
Run good: Retail, Market, Restaurant, Hotel, Motel, Karaoke, Nail, Billiard...
In this release (4.02):
- Update Mysql script created for all versions of Mysql and Mariadb.
- Update JDK 8.
- Set default language from Vietnam to English.
- Update receipt template for 58mm printer.
- Remove Text and URL settings in the Configuration screen.
- Bug: Can not print the receipt of the company name has special symbol (%^&...).
- Bug: Can not print the close cash report if the category Name has the special symbol (%^&...).
- Bug: Duplicate ticket ID.
- Bug: The receipt still prints when the database has not been saved.
- Bug: "Inventory Diary" Report
- Retail management
- Restaurant management
- Hotel - Motel management
- Product - Stock management
- Customer management
- Supplier management
- Check In - Check Out for employee
- Barcode - Draw cash - Receipt printer - MSR - Customer display - Dual screen -Scale
- Kitchen Screen Order
- Web module for PDA, smartphone, mobile
- Promotion - Voucher
- Multi languages
Java AWT, JavaFX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minpos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.