This is the Windows app named MionChrom to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MionChrom2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MionChrom to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MionChrom to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMionChrom interprets ASCII data from GC-C-IRMS systems, plots it, identifies peaks and autointegrates the results. The user can manually integrate peaks with different tools. The results is reported in *.XLS, *.TXT and *.PNG.
MionChrom is soon to be replaced by MionMass which isn't a open sourced project.
- Auto-integrate chromatograms as they appears in a folder
- Use the arrow keys to inspect every peak and chromatogram
- Manually-integrate peaks and get a live view of the isotope ratio while you draw the baseline
- Export the chromatogram and results as a picture
- Export all the results in Excel 2003 format and in textfile
- Deconvolute poorly resolved peaks with Simplified Exponential Modified Functions
- Filter noisy data with Savitsky Golay filtering
- Design your own methods adapted to your fileformat
- Save the entire batch of integrated chromatograms in one single file
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mionchrom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.