This is the Windows app named Mjölnir whose latest release can be downloaded as Mjoelnir_0-3-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mjölnir with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The integration of renewable energy sources increases the complexity in maintaining the main grid. While demand response can rely on the flexibility resulting from device operation, the success of this mechanism is heavily reliant on the exchange of information between the grid and the consumers.
Mjölnir is an out-of-the-box framework providing a platform were various feedback concepts can be assessed. It provides basic widgets displaying disaggregated and aggregated consumption information, as well as daily production and tailored advices.
We expect the tool to be beneficial for researchers carrying out field tests on persuasive technologies.
Therefore, we encourage improvements from external users and expect further releases to follow.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mjoelnir/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.