This is the Windows app named mk1utils whose latest release can be downloaded as mk1utils-3.9.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mk1utils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
mk1utils: tools for the Wersi MK1, EX20, DX10, EX10R, DX5
* mk1parse: parse SYX and ROM/RAM files of Wersi MK1, EX20, DX10, EX10R, DX5
* mk1reqall: create SYX and MIDI files for requesting voices from Wersi MK1, EX20, DX10, EX10R
* romcvp_dx10_to_mk1: convert CVs+Presets ROM/RAM from Wersi DX10 to MK1 format
Special features: Decoding of envelope microcode (modul, special, and standard), rhythms, and sequences. Export of rhythms to MIDI files and waves to WAV files. SYX file import and export. Cartridge ROM file analysis.
* MK1_KMImod: firmware patches for Wersi MK1, EX20
* DX10_KMImod: firmware patches for Wersi DX10, EX10R
Copyright (c) 2016-2019 by Klaus Michael Indlekofer. All rights reserved. Note: Special restrictions apply. See disclaimers below and within the distribution.
(We are not affiliated in any way with companies/persons mentioned above. All brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mk1utils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.