This is the Windows app named MLT Multimedia Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as v7.12.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MLT Multimedia Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MLT Multimedia Framework
Author, manage, and run multitrack audio/video compositions. The engine of a non-linear video editor that can be used in all sorts of apps, not just desktop video editors. MLT is an open source multimedia framework, designed and developed for television broadcasting. It provides a toolkit for broadcasters, video editors, media players, transcoders, web streamers and many more types of applications. The functionality of the system is provided via an assortment of ready-to-use tools, XML authoring components, and an extensible plug-in-based API.
- MLT is a LGPL multimedia framework designed for video editing
- Execute the mlt tools without installation
- Added new color animation APIs
- Fixed leaking the xml producer in melt when the XML contains a consumer element
- Fixed symbol not found error in rtaudio consumer
- This version is released soon after 7.10.0 to fix a couple of major new bugs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mlt-multimedia-fram.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.