This is the Windows app named MODMAIL whose latest release can be downloaded as discord.pyv2!.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MODMAIL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Modmail is similar to Reddit's Modmail, both in functionality and purpose. It serves as a shared inbox for server staff to communicate with their users in a seamless way. This bot is free for everyone and always will be. If you like this project and would like to show your appreciation, you can support us on Patreon, cool benefits included! When a member sends a direct message to the bot, Modmail will create a channel or "thread" into a designated category. All further DM messages will automatically relay to that channel; any available staff can respond within the channel. Schedule tasks in human time, e.g. ?close in 2 hours silently. Editing and deleting messages are synced. Support for the diverse range of message contents (multiple images, files). Paginated commands interfaces via reactions. When you close a thread, Modmail will generate a log link and post it to your log channel.
- Bot activity, prefix, category, log channel, etc.
- Command permission system
- Interface elements (color, responses, reactions, etc.)
- Snippets and command aliases
- Minimum duration for accounts to be created before allowed to contact Modmail
- Minimum length for members to be in the guild before allowed to contact Modmail
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modmail.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.