This is the Windows app named Monero whose latest release can be downloaded as FluorineFermi,PointRelease1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Monero with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Monero is a secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency. It is decentralized-- dependent on a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network where every transaction is cryptographically secured. With Monero you are your own bank, you control your funds and can spend safely. No one else can see your balances, track your transfers or any other transactions unless you allow them to.
Monero uses ring signatures, ring confidential transactions, and stealth addresses making it absolutely private and untraceable. No transactions can ever be linked to a particular user or real-world identity. And because it is private by default, it is fungible or mutually interchangeable, and cannot be blacklisted due to their association with previous transactions.
- Secure Transactions
- Complete Privacy
- Maximum amount of decentralization
- Deterministic builds
- Trezor support
- Ledger Nano X support
- Multisig Messaging System
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monero.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.