This is the Windows app named Mouse and Keyboard Automation whose latest release can be downloaded as MouseandKeyboardAutomotion.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mouse and Keyboard Automation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mouse and Keyboard Automation
Auto Click simulate the mouse for clicking in cordinates you have set.
Auto Text simulate keyboard by get WindowHandle and send the text or password.
Can be used as individually Mouse click or Keyboard Send Text, or both of them.
You can save your configuration file.
You can load your configuration file.
Easy edit configuration from application or directly to conf file that is written in XML format
You can minimize and application works from system tray.
Work in the background.
- Auto Click
- Auto Keyboard
- Save Settings
- Load Settings
- Easy modify settings
- Hotkeys in the background
- Free and Open Source
- Easy Find Cordinates X,Y
- Easy Find [Class] and [Caption]
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mouse-and-keyboard-automotion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.