This is the Windows app named Movie File Merger to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MFMv0.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Movie File Merger to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Movie File Merger to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMovie File Merger (MFM) helps you with the selective combination of video collections, like home videos, movies, series, or documentaries. It can be used also for other types of collections, like music, or basically any files, but MFM is optimized for videos.
MFM is not a movie database program like Personal Video Database! MFM is designed so that the lists can be easily updated once out of date. MFM runs in Dropbox, which makes it easier to share lists with other people. MFM is portable, so that you can run it from anywhere, on any hard disk or memory stick. MFM works together with multiple other programs, like GOM, VLC, MediaInfo, or TeraCopy. All of them can be downloaded and used for free.
- Select which videos are copied or moved
- Select the videos to copy before hand; lists are small for distribution over the internet
- Copy only relevant videos in the Wish list
- Ignore videos in the Existing and Garbage lists; don't have all the stuff duplicated
- Select movies according to predefined genre lists from IMDb
- Select videos according to regular expressions; for example year 2013
- Search for movies or series on IMDb
- Search for videos on torrentz.eu
- View video media information in the pop-ups when hovering over a list entry
- Select videos according to filtered media information; like format 16:9
- Start playing the video with your default player
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/movie-file-merger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.