This is the Windows app named mp3tomid_chung whose latest release can be downloaded as mp3tomid_chung.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mp3tomid_chung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
mp3tomid chung is a realtime free polyphonic high quality mp3 audio to mid converter written in freebasic with fbsound.
it converts mp3 files to polyphonic piano midi data sent to the choozen midi out port, connected for example to a midi recorder to produce midifiles , or to the onboard pc midi mapper for direct listening. works with Bill Evans's piano songs and Pat Metheny (others:to try).
can run on a small netbook. can export to midifiles .
- converts MP3 files to midi in realtime
- compatible with freemp3_chung & mp3_chung playlists (.mp3list files)
- include 3band equalizer, autovol+compressor, speed control for the mp3 input
- auto pitch lock
- written in compiled freebasic and uses fbsound to handle mp3 files
- source code (.bas .bi freebasic files) is included in the zip file
- can run on a small netbook with windows7
- can export to midifiles
- works with windows 10 64bits
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3tomidchung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.