This is the Windows app named MSI Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as msi-downloader.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MSI Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MSI Downloader has been created for IT professionals who want a quick and easy method of downloading the latest MSI installers for various software.
MSI installers are much easier to use for deployment using systems like Group Policy, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
Some publishers happily supply MSI installers for their software, however, some are very hard to find. So this new tool will not only be providing the easy to find MSI installers, but also the hard to find ones and in some cases, the impossible to find ones - ones where we will create the MSI installers for them!
The aim to keep all the MSI Installers within our utility fully up to date, but if you find something that is not, please let us know and we will correct it.
- MSI Installers
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Advanced Bootinforma
- Cisco VPN Fix for Windows 10
- DHCP Console
- Microsoft Dot Net
- Mozilla Firefox
- FoxIT Reader
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth Pro
- Microsoft Teams
- MSI Downloader Utility
- PDF Creator
- Power BI Desktop Client
- ShoreTel Communicator Client
- Total Commander
- Ultimate Settings Panel
- VLC Player
- Windows God Mode
- Yammer Desktop Client
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/msi-installers/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.