This is the Windows app named MultiPoolMiner whose latest release can be downloaded as MultiPoolMinerV3-Claymore_NiceHash_DSTM_FireIce-UK_XMRig.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiPoolMiner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine. Simply edit a batch file with your Bitcoin address or username and start mining. You will start earning even during benchmarking! MultiPoolMiner is more profitable than Nicehash Miner 2 and Nicehash Miner Legacy as it uses direct pool mining. With less than 0.7% minimum fee. It supports a great number of mining pools, such as CryptoNight, Ethash, Equihash, Groestl, Keccak, Lyra2RE2, Lyra2z, MyriadGroestl, NeoScrypt, Quark, Qubit, Scrypt, SHA256, Skein, X11, and Yescrypt. Some pools overestimate the projected profits. By default MPM will reduce the projected algo price by a correction factor (actual_last24h / estimate_last24h) to counter the pool overestimated prices. MPM supports customized configuration via config files.
- Controls any miner that is available via command line
- Supports benchmarking and multiple platforms
- Supports MiningPoolHub, Zpool, HashRefinery, Nicehash, Ahashpool, BlockMunch, ItalYiiMP and YiiMP.eu
- Supports over 35 different miner software in 100+ configurations
- Includes Watchdog Timer to detect and handle miner failures
- Optional mining rig monitoring feature
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multipoolminer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.