This is the Windows app named MultiSpecEPR whose latest release can be downloaded as MultiSpecEPR_5_1_1_3_MATLAB2018b.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiSpecEPR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MultiSpec EPR is a program made to handle and to present several spectra (up to 4000) simultaneously or one by one as well as EPR spectra with two dimensions. It loads spectra from Bruker EPR instruments. It has a new algorithm for automatic peak picking which is very efficient and a very fast and accurate line fitting. It makes colorful figures that can be transferred directly to the scientific articles of one or multiple spectra. Save txt tables of the peaks and integrals that can be transferred to Microsoft Excel and statistical programs.
MultiSpec EPR was created as a simple routine in Turbo C 3.0 when Dr. Keramidas research group needed to convert the Bruker EPR spectra to txt automatically in order to be transferred in Excel. The program was rewritten in Visual C# with the graphical interface. Many features were added up to now and still is in development. Older version can be downloaded from https://sites.google.com/site/keramidasscientificsoftware/multispecepr
- Handles several 1D and 2D cw EPR spectra
- Create directly figures suitable for publication
- Since version 5.1 MultiSpecEPR supports EasySpin
- Versions of MultiSpecEPR compatible with various MATLAB versions for easyspin have been uploaded
- The version that is compatible with MATLAB 2018b is working fine. The versions above 2018b seem to have some issues that I am trying to solve. Please report to me if you have additional problems
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multispecepr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.