This is the Windows app named MuseScore whose latest release can be downloaded as MuseScorePortable-18.104.22.1688021803-x86.paf.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuseScore with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
WYSIWYG design, notes are entered on a "virtual notepaper". TrueType font(s) for printing & display allows for high quality scaling to all sizes. Easy & fast note entry, with many editing functions. MusicXML import/export, and MIDI (SMF) import/export. MuseData import, MIDI input for note entry, with integrated sequencer and software synthesizer to play the score. You can print or create pdf files. MuseScore provides a number of learning resources to help the new user get started. When you run MuseScore for the first time, the Startup Wizard appears to help you set up some basic features of the software. One of these features is called Tours, and, as the name suggests, gives you a guided tour of the program. MuseScore offers a full set of instructions videos, each covering a specific subject. In the Tutorials section on musescore.org you will also find tutorials on more specific topics (e.g. MuseScore Drumline).
- Professional music notation software
- Completely free, no limitations
- Easy to use, yet powerful
- Input via MIDI keyboard
- Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI and more
- Completely open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/musescore.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.