This is the Windows app named My Simple LogBook whose latest release can be downloaded as mslb_2.8-Win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named My Simple LogBook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
My Simple LogBook
MSLB is a crossplatform Simple Logbook program / application to write work logs or even a diary. MSLB can also use a bunch of presets that you can add with a simple doubleclick :) Logs get saved in a simple folder system. And its all portable.
- Customizable user premade entries
- Systematic folder tree for the logs (unix default: $HOME/Logs/year/month/year.month.day.txt, windows default: %applicationdir%\Logs\year\month\year.month.day.txt
- Fast and simple interface
- Portable(set the log directory to a subfolder in the logbook program directory)
- Search for logs containing a spesific word or part of a sentence
- Support for ASCII and Latin1 characters(example: æøå¡¿œ)
- Supported platforms: Windows, MacOSX Tiger(up to mslb2.6) and up to Lion, OSx86, Most Linux Distros, OpenSolaris and Solaris.
- Supports having the logbooks in any location
- Can work together with other services like truecrypt, dropbox and shared folders
- Works on Android(BETA support)
- Works on MacOSX on PowerPCs (v2.7 only)
- Support for multiple logbooks
Non-Profit Organizations, System Administrators, Legal Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mslb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.