This is the Windows app named BibleGet for Microsoft Word whose latest release can be downloaded as Version188.8.131.52.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BibleGet for Microsoft Word with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
BibleGet for Microsoft Word
The BibleGet add-in for Microsoft Word facilitates insertion of Bible quotes from a variety of Bible versions in different languages into your documents, with your preferred text formatting. You can also search for verses by keyword and insert verses from search results into your Word document.
BibleGet is a project that aims to make Bible texts available in a data exchange format through a service endpoint, that programs and websites can communicate with in order to import Bible texts into their relative contexts. Other than providing the service endpoint, a number of open source plugins are provided as a proof of concept of how the service endpoint can be put to use (OpenOffice, LibreOffice, WordPress, Google Docs, MSWord). Developers are free to develop similar plugins for other platforms.
- search verses by keyword
- choose from a variety of Bible versions
- use your preferred text formatting
- use complex Bible quote queries
Education, Religion, End Users/Desktop
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibleget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.