This is the Windows app named MyBatis Pagination whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.3.0-2021-10-07.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyBatis Pagination with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
If you are using MyBatis, it is recommended to try this pagination plugin. This must be the most convenient pagination plugin. PageHelper supports any complex single-table, multi-table queries. As to some special cases, please refer to the Important notes. Through a comprehensive sample code and test, the basic usage of adding, deleting, modifying, and checking operations in the MyBatis XML mode and annotation mode is explained, and the application of dynamic SQL in different aspects and the best practice program in the use process are introduced. Provides a wealth of examples for MyBatis advanced mapping, stored procedures, and type processors. At the same time, a detailed configuration introduction is provided for the code generator of MyBatis. To use PageHelper, you just need to include the pagehelper-x.y.z.jar and jsqlparser-x.y.z.jar file in the classpath.
- Two warehouse data synchronization, you can choose according to your needs
- Configure the pagination plugin step by step
- You can check the update log first when you encounter problems
- Java coding method integration and Spring Boot integration
- General Mapper uses JPA annotations provided by itself to implement object-relational mapping
- The general Mapper also provides some control parameters related to the primary key strategy
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mybatis-pagination.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.