This is the Windows app named MyChatter whose latest release can be downloaded as Chat.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyChatter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a chat software. Using this software, users can do chat with others who are in TCP/IP network and can chat with different users at the same time. This software can be used as server or client. When the Chat software is started, it asks for server port number. Using this port number users can connect to do chat. This port number will be shown in status in the chat dialog. To chat with the your friend, enter the hostname in edit box, and click on Add button. The host name will be inserted in the list box. On clicking on the hostname, it will ask for server port number of the host name, then accept message will be displayed on the other user window, if the user accepts, then connection will be established. It also displays a talk dialog window. The talk dialog consists various features like send instant message, write and send, send and close, hide, save, open etc.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mychatter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.