This is the Windows app named mySolarProjects to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mySolar.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mySolarProjects to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
mySolarProjects to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA number of Solar projects for users doing Solar Imaging.
Solar Scintillation Monitor - monitor solar seeing conditions in real-time
Getting rid of Newton Rings
Making a FLATS device for imaging the Sun
- Monitor Solar Seeing in real-time
- Gives indication of how good the solar seeing conditions are
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mysolarprojects/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.