This is the Windows app named NCLA - Neverwinter Combat Log Analyzer to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NCLA.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NCLA - Neverwinter Combat Log Analyzer to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NCLA - Neverwinter Combat Log Analyzer to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:No installation required. All functionality is present to get the maximum amount of data from logs and improve your game. In comparison with ACT, the program is specifically written for Neverwinter and generates much more data for analysis.
Language: Russian, English (Other come soon)
History of changes in the discord channel "Soft NCLA" of TheWolves Guild
The program is free. But as with any such project, your help is very important (the "Help project" button in the program itself). Thank you!
Write your questions or suggestions to DS: AlterEgo (Женя)#1287.
- View all lines of the combat log with the ability to apply multi-level filtering.
- A chart of damage to a group or a single player.
- Damage analysis of a group with definition of class and paragon path of each participant.
- Damage analysis of a player or comparison with another player
- Target-specific damage analysis
- Healer analysis
- Endurance and survivability analysis of your group or each player individually
- Additional сharts
- Ingame overlay with damage and efficiency.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ncla/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.