This is the Windows app named .NET Runtime whose latest release can be downloaded as NET6.0RC2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named .NET Runtime with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
.NET is a free, cross-platform, open source developer platform for building many different types of applications. With .NET, you can use multiple languages, editors, and libraries to build for web, mobile, desktop, games, and IoT. You can write .NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic. C# is a simple, modern, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language. F# is a cross-platform, open-source, functional programming language for .NET. It also includes object-oriented and imperative programming. Visual Basic is an approachable language with a simple syntax for building type-safe, object-oriented apps. Whether you're working in C#, F#, or Visual Basic, your code will run natively on any compatible OS. Different .NET implementations handle the heavy lifting for you.
- Cross-platform .NET implementation for websites, servers, and console apps
- .NET Framework supports websites, services, desktop apps, and more on Windows
- .NET Standard is a base set of APIs that are common to all .NET implementations
- Microsoft and others maintain a healthy package ecosystem built on .NET Standard
- You can build many types of apps with .NET
- You can write .NET apps in C#, F#, or Visual Basic
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/net-runtime.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.