This is the Windows app named ngcalsync whose latest release can be downloaded as ngcalsync-0.7.2-distribution.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ngcalsync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Did you ever wanted to synchronize your company meetings from Lotus Notes with your Google calendar?
Yes? Then you are facing some obstacles:
- your sensitive data must not go to Google (“Meeting at 12 o’clock with customer John Doe …”)
- you do not want to get your Lotus Notes calendar tainted by your private entries from Google
- you do not want to have your colleagues’ birthdays in Google
- you like to select which kinds of calendar events are synchronized
- you are using Lotus Notes :-)
This project does the work for you.
- Synchronize Lotus Notes calendar events to Google calendar
- Protect your sensitive data
- Configure which amount of data to synchronize
- Never touch your Lotus Notes calendar data (useful in companies)
Command-line, Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngcalsync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.