This is the Windows app named nopCommerce whose latest release can be downloaded as nopCommerce_4.40.4_NoSource_linux_x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nopCommerce with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
nopCommerce is the best open-source eCommerce shopping cart solution. nopCommerce is free, and it is the most popular ASP.NET eCommerce platform. The product is being developed and supported by the professional team since 2008. nopCommerce has been downloaded more than 3,000,000 times. The active developer community has more than 250,000 members. nopCommerce runs on ASP.NET Core 5 with an MS SQL 2012 (or higher) backend database. nopCommerce is cross-platform, and you can run it on Windows, Linux, or Mac. nopCommerce supports Docker and MySQL out of the box, so you can easily run nopCommerce on a Linux machine. nopCommerce supports PostgreSQL database. nopCommerce fully supports web farms. You can read more about it here. All methods in nopCommerce are async. nopCommerce supports multi-factor authentication out of the box.
- nopCommerce architecture follows well-known software patterns and the best security practices
- The source code is fully customizable
- Pluggable and clear architecture makes it easy to develop custom functionality and follow any business requirements
- Using the latest Microsoft technologies, nopCommerce provides high performance, stability, and security
- nopCommerce is also fully compatible with Azure and web farms
- nopCommerce offers powerful out-of-the-box features for creating an online store of any size and type
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nopcommerce.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.