This is the Windows app named Notes Keeper whose latest release can be downloaded as NotesKeeper[184.108.40.206][21-1-2022].7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Notes Keeper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Notes Keeper 220.127.116.11
Don't you like your notes to be saved in the clouds, where you can't control. Do you like to have all your notes with you. Then you need Notes Keeper.
A program for saving and organizing notes
Notes Keeper will let you create notes, format them in all ways. You can add files, images, text and very basic tables to the notes. Change sentences/words cases and lock them from other people.
Organize your notes with folders and tree.
After you finish export your note(s) to a text file or rtf file, print it from your printer, or send it as email or attachment to you family or friends.
Its free. Not like any other note taking software.
feel free to report any bugs
.NET 4.6 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 runtime are needed to run Notes Keeper
- Creating notes
- Unicode support
- Powerful search
- Dynamic date and time at the status bar
- Very easy to customize
- Auto save
- Lock notes
- Password protect notes
- Encrypt notes
- Search the web from a note itself
- Snap it to the screen edges
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/noteskeeper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.