This is the Windows app named Notice Publisher plugin for Trac whose latest release can be downloaded as noticepublisher.0.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Notice Publisher plugin for Trac with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Notice Publisher plugin for Trac
A Trac plugin to display Notices to any User visiting any page in Trac.
Take a look at the Web site on Trac-Hacks:
This is useful to bring everyone attention on news that affect all users, like the system going down, a solution to a common problem, and so on.
Notices can contain Wiki-formatted syntax, thus allowing for rich content.
Notices can have an expiration, expressed in hours, after which they automatically disappear.
In addition to the automatic expiration, each notice has a Close icon, allowing each User to close it. The plugin remembers each User closing a Notice and will not show it again to that User.
A Notice Administration panel allows for showing which notices are active and their expiration time, and for deleting them.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notices4trac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.