This is the Windows app named NSQ whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NSQ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NSQ is a realtime distributed messaging platform that is designed to scale, and can even handle billions of messages daily. It promotes distributed and decentralized topologies, allowing it high availability and fault tolerance along with guaranteed reliable message delivery.
NSQ scales horizontally and is easy to configure and deploy. It is agnostic to data format, so messages can be in JSON, MsgPack, Protocol Buffers, or anything else. Official Go and Python libraries are available, and so are many other community-supported libraries. Binary releases are published for Linux, freebsd, darwin and Windows as well as an official Docker image.
- Supports distributed topologies with no SPOF
- Scales horizontally
- Low-latency push based message delivery
- Load-balanced and multicast style message routing
- Excels at both high- and low-throughput workloads
- Primarily in-memory
- Runtime discovery service for consumers to find producers
- Transport layer security
- Agnostic to data format
- Few dependencies
- Simple TCP protocol supporting client libraries in any language
- HTTP interface for stats, admin actions and producers
- Integrates with statsd for realtime instrumentation
- Robust cluster administration interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nsq.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.