This is the Windows app named NullBot to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nullbot-2-12.wz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NullBot to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NullBot to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NullBot is a skirmish AI for Warzone 2100 v3.1+ (see http://wz2100.net) that tries to reproduce many strategies used by human players in actual multiplayer games.
Most of the NullBot development and testing happens in the following wz2100 forum thread: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8826
- Uses specialized technology branches, focusing research on just one anti-personnel and anti-tank weapon
- Uses precisely defined initial build orders that are actively used and tested in real multiplayer games
- Adapts its research path and weapon choice to the strategies used by enemies.
- Multi-tasks with several combat groups on the battlefield, using different weapons or weapon mixes against different enemies
- Works correctly on sea maps, trying to research and make use of hover tanks as soon as possible
- This AI is deity-cheating (assumes full visibility), but it does not do anything that is actually impossible or violates the game rules.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nullbot2100/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.