This is the Windows app named Omi whose latest release can be downloaded as Cachecssstylesheet.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Omi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Omi (pronounced /ˈomɪ/) is cross-frameworks framework base on Web Component, you can also use omio compatible IE8+ with the same grammar. One framework, Mobile & desktop & mini program. Simply download and include with <script>. Omi will be registered as a global variable. If you need to be compatible with IE8+, you can choose omio, which has almost the same API as omi, and Omi will be registered as a global variable. Omi provides the official CLI. You don't need to learn how to configure webpack, Babel or TypeScript. CLI helps you configure everything and provides various templates for different project types. Pass data through the component tree without having to pass props down manually at every level by store, auto update the view on demand. Cross frameworks(react, preact, vue, angular), components of omi are pure custom elements. Excellent compatibility(IE8+) with omio and enhanced CSS, rpx unit support base on 750 screen width.
- Add structure for components, such as JSX writing structure
- Add behavior to the component, such as onClick binding events
- Add style to the component, such as static css
- Rendering components to body, of course, can also render components to any other component
- Provides a stateless view and store system
- Add or remove the alias config in package.json to switch omi and omio
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omi.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.