This is the Windows app named OMR Reader to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as omrreader_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OMR Reader to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
OMR Reader to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOMR Reader is an application to read data from scanned images of OMR sheets. You can first create a template for a particular form and save it as a .omr file. To create a template, use a form with all filled marks. The program will automatically detect the marks. Now choose the marks for a group, and name the group. Do this for all the option groups on the form. Now save the info of these groups in a .omr file. For different forms, you can have different .omr files. These files can later be used for batch processing the scanned images of OMR sheets.
- Automatic detection of marks and orientation
- Create groups of marks (only one option supported)
- Save template as .omr file
- Batch process forms using saved template or current template
Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omrreader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.