This is the Windows app named Open Match whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Open Match with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Open Match is a flexible match-making system built to scale with your game. Write code, not config, to determine how matches should be made. Built to scale up and down quickly. For games big and small. Measure quality and latency of matches. Easily run experiments to find the right balance. Open Match is an open source game matchmaking framework that simplifies building a scalable and extensible Matchmaker. It is designed to give the game developer full control over how to make matches while removing the burden of dealing with the challenges of running a production service at scale. Building your Matchmaker is hard! Along with implementing the core logic to generate quality matches, it also involves solving challenging problems such as handling massive player populations, effectively searching through them and concurrently processing match generation logic at scale.
- Write code, not config, to determine how matches should be made
- Built to scale up and down quickly. For games big and small
- Measure quality and latency of matches. Easily run experiments to find the right balance
- Connect players from around the world to the games they love
- Open Match enables game developers to easily build a customized Matchmaker
- It is designed to give the game developer full control
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-match.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.